Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 2 and 9/11

Day 2 of me is about my favorite movie. Which if picking my fave song was hard, this is even harder. I have way too many favorites. I love Transformers (1&2), Pirates of the Caribbean(1,2,3), The Phantom of the Opera, almost any Disney Movie, Despicable Me, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I guess right now I really love Despicable Me....its just too cute. And it seems I love kid movies lol. I like some adult ones I just cant think of any names at the moment.

Today is also the 9th year since 9-11. I cant believe it has been 9 years when it feels like just yesterday I was in my Pjs watching live as the second plane crashed into the South tower. I can still remember the way that morning felt. I can still place myself next to the couch, tell you which lights were on, and what my mom was doing. I remember the shock and sinking sick feeling as I heard the newscaster and my mom scream when the second plane hit. Hearing "Terrorist Attack" My heart breaking for those trapped inside the towers and those watching helplessly. The loss of loved ones in so many families. Of the brave police and firefighters. That day changed America and I remember the signs and brotherhood we regained that day. God bless America. We will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment