Friday, September 10, 2010

30 days of me- Day One

Ive decided to do the 30 days of me. Got the idea from spying on my bestie Emily's page. Someone recommended it to her. So I am going to do it too! Cuz I am a follower. No I just have no idea what to write about outside of my heartache, but my life is more than saddness still. And Ava was joy....

So day one is to write about my favorite song. That is a tough one since it depends on my mood (I think that applies to most people?) and it changes frequently. At the moment I guess it is "Your love is my drug." Because I love the beat. I blare it to work when I am feeling down and just let myself feel like I did when I was young and in love (and especially when Thomas came into the picture.) How you have to be near them and when they leave....you "crash" I am also loving a song from Wicked called "For Good" because it makes me think of Ava and how she has changed me.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR_qa3Ohwls&ob=av3e -Ke$ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx3rjS_vSM4- Wicked

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Alexa :) And I think I'm going to follow in your following footsteps and do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea I think I wanna try it :-) What is each day??

    ReplyDelete