Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 4

Well it is late and I need to get to bed for school in the morning. But I will quickly go into my favorite book....ssssss. Lol.

I LOVE to read. Always have and I always will. My first chapter book was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory in 1st grade. I have been a level 13+ reader since I can remember.I am good at reading and spelling, pronounciation is a whole other thing entirely!

I cant pick my favorite book. I can narrow it down though,

-The Other Boleyn Girl, and any other book from Philippa Greggory.

-Laura Ingalls Wilder's series. (Especially Little House in the Big Woods)

- The Autobiography of King Henry VIII and Mary Queen of Scotland and the Isles, same author...cant rememeber her name!

- Books about King Henry VIII's wives and family by Jean Plaidy

Really anything on King Henry VIII's life and family.

Hm...its late and my brain is dead. I will have to update this in the future. (I wont say tomorrow because I have never been a person who gets things done and since Ava's death it has only gotten worse!)

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment